Thursday, June 4, 2015

Assisstive Technology: Begging within non-deviant Means...

6/4/15
5:05 PM CST

Hi "Mad" Scientist(s) :)

So you see, what I have here is Gravypathic Criminals.  I call these people this because they are using the human Para Natural to beg outside of their means.  I ask you to SORT out who is using what gravy toy for what purpose (without playing the gravy game yourself).  When all of the gravy toys are identified, I think you will find that some of them are nothing more than the gravy toys I'm calling them in the first place.  One grade of assistive technology needs to neutralize the "beg" grade of assistive technology.

I.E. When these people beg outside of their means, assistive technology kicks in to steer them in the correct direction, instead of them being the gravypathic criminals they are.  If I were you, I'd really consider this.  Seriously!

This is the "Golden Calf" of the matter...

Paul Grant Harper


No comments:

Post a Comment